Today marks the end of the first week of working from home for Spirit Group!
We’ve embraced the idea of staying connected via video and everyone has been sharing top tips on how we keep morale up when working from home:
- Keeping active – walks before work, living room yoga, lunch-break running sessions and dancing around the house keeps us sane!🏃🏼♂️
- Staying connected – virtual coffee breaks with friends, and regular Zoom calls with our teams to check in – with the camera turned on! ☕
- Planning out the day – writing down daily achievable targets and crossing completed tasks off our to-do lists ✍
- Eating well and drinking lots of water – sharing recipes is a great way to try something new 🥑🍉🍓🚰🥛
- Using breaks to do something creative – writing diaries, cooking, drawing and reading for pleasure are just some of the things we’re doing to keep our brains focused 📚📝🔪
One thing that we could never say goodbye to are our Friday afternoon drinks in the office.
This week, we’re virtually raising a glass to our nine newly promoted team members – congratulations to you all! 🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂